Thursday, June 11, 2009

Basketball night at Uncle Brad's

Me & my little buddy

Kelli & her doggies at G'ma's house
Danna/Dante & Cory/Maggette
(there are 2 black poodles & 2 mastiffs, I have no idea which dogs those are,
I know Cory has the stripes, but I can't tell in that pic =] )

Alex during his turn to sub-out.
pretty Talja


And, then of course I couldn't end the night without hurting myself, again!
I sprained this same ankle in March, so it was still weak. This time, I also tore the ligaments the Doctor thinks because the the two bones in the lower leg are farther apart than they are supposed to be.
I just am not allowed to run anymore.

3 comments:

Hilarie said...

OK, that is making MY stomache turn! OWW! You poor girl :( Hope it gets better fast. Love the army forts, what a good idea! love you guys!

Amy Jenks said...

OUCH!!! That looks painful!
Cute pics of the kids!

Tiffany J said...

I love the first pic, you and your son's eyes are so BLUE. Beautiful! That basketball court is by far the coolest I've seen! I hope your ankle mends quickly...that is SO not fun!