Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SAN DIEGO TEMPLE


This beautiful white nativity is so symbolic of His purity, and how we should treat this time of year with simplicity. I couldn't keep these beautiful pictures to myself. Cherish and love your family during this holiday season!
still on the topic of beauty...there is not a better place to get in a good workout! This is the basketball court at uncle Brad's house in Tenaja. So, for those like me, the scenery with dirt and rocks to occupy the kids is great incentive to exercise!





Father and Son...Aww, how cute!


Dallas is saying to Shea, "well, you know with this great young body, I don't need to stretch. I won't pull anything! Hahaha!"

(I kid, I kid!)


Another layup by Cody before the rest of us even make it down the court :)


2 comments:

Hilarie said...

I love the new look of the blog, very cute! I can't wait to see you guys at family nite! xoxo

Tiffany J said...

What an awesome basketball court! And I love the pictures at the Temple. San Diego is absolutely gorgeous! That nativity sure compliments it too!