Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!


This can count as a gift! Usually crying is all we get from Bret
so this smile is
much appreciated!
He's a cute little boy & I love him, but he sure does "complain" a lot.
Alex is a cute big boy & I love him too! Have a great birthday.


I recently was involved in a conversation of some women from church about blogging. Their opinion was that blogging is of the devil because all we do is focus on ourselves and brag. I can see their point with some of the strange people I have heard about on myspace seeking attention. HOWEVER, I don't agree. I think my husband, Alex, put it best (he is so good with words): "It is the ultimate journal! Words, pictures and video!"
I decided that was a thought worth mentioning because I have really enjoyed my time blogging and seeing the blogs of family members! I would not see or here from these family members more than once a year without our blogs!

5 comments:

lauren said...

so funny how some people view things... i am with you and alex on this one, it is the perfect journal, especially with friends and family all over. your little guy is so cute and getting so big!

Tiffany J said...

I totally agree. I even found a website through a friend that will print up your blog pages into a hard covered book. Comments and all...so blogging REALLY is a work in progress! I can see if you let it get addicting and "take over" your life but I feel there are nothing but positives alll around! It's a great way to keep in touch!

OYLER said...

hi kajer and everyone else! what a darling smile!! I am with you, of course on the bloggng thing! (read laurens post about it on her blog!!) i can see how people can get carried away with either bragging or just being addicte to it, but it's all about keeping in touch and moderation in all things!! i love you and miss you! -car

martha stewart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
martha stewart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.